When disaster strikes, an immediate response is critical. No one knows this better than Sunbelt Rentals. We offer our customers 24/7 emergency response to help them quickly mitigate damage and loss. Our disaster response trailers, equipped with air movers and portable dehumidifiers, are strategically placed throughout the U.S. for optimal coverage and efficiency.
- Be Prepared When Disaster Strikes: By establishing a relationship with Sunbelt Rentals prior to a disaster, you can secure CORE’s negotiated pricing, and get the equipment & service when and where you need it.
- Eligible for 5% Annual Rebate/Cash Back Program: Sunbelt Rentals will pay each participating contractor a 5% Volume Allowance (rebate %) on its total Annual Rental Volume spend based on the applicable Annual Allowance Period (January 1st-December 31st). To be eligible for cash back incentive, contractor must spend $5,000 or more during allowance period for purchases tracked after the contractor has signed up for the CORE-Sunbelt program. For more info, and to view the allowance period, as well as what items are restricted from the program, please read the rebate terms found below.
- Interested in National Account Pricing & VIP Priority Status? If you’d like to be contacted by this vendor – please click/tap the red sign up button on this profile, and Sunbelt Rentals will be sent your contact info. You can also reach out to Sunbelt Rentals directly by calling David Drinard at 804-641-0616 or by emailing ddrinard@
- Download Sunbelt Rentals Restoration Team point of contacts by clicking here. They are a single point of contact for restoration contractors only.
Rebate Terms: Sunbelt will pay each Independent Contractor a Volume Allowance (5%) on its total annual Rental Volume based on the applicable Annual Allowance Period, pursuant to the terms below. To be eligible for program, contractor must spend $5,000 or more during allowance period (January 1st to December 31st). All purchases will be tracked for Independent Contractor only after they have signed up for CORE-Sunbelt program.
- Rental Volume: Rental Volume shall mean rental revenue for Equipment rented, environmental fees, and Sunbelt labor charges and paid by Independent Contractor to Sunbelt within 60 days of the due date; provided however, Rental Volume shall exclude re-rental revenue and amounts, retail sales of Equipment or merchandise, transportation, fuel, repair charges, damage charges, parts, taxes, surcharges, Rental Purchase Options, Rental Protection Plan, or any full service scaffolding or labor projects.
- Annual Allowance Period (When Contractor is Eligible to Earn Rebates): January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year.
- Calculation: The Volume Allowance will be calculated and earned on all invoices paid within 60 days of invoice date. Sunbelt will extend to Independent Contractor a grace period of 5 days for mail delivery; therefore, Volume Allowance will be calculated on all invoices paid within 65 days of invoice date. Sunbelt reserves the right to deduct any outstanding fees owed by Independent Contractor from the Volume Allowance. Sunbelt will calculate the Volume Allowance for all Independent Contractors from dollar one (i.e., the first dollar spent on an eligible Rental Volume during each Annual Allowance Period noted above).
- Payment: The Volume Allowance will be paid by check or EFT to each individual Independent Contractor approximately 90 days after the end of each Annual Allowance Period. Customer may request payment type prior to annual payout.
- Reporting: Sunbelt agrees to provide each Independent Contractor a calendar year report of its Rental Volume approximately 90 days after the end of each Annual Allowance Period.
- Volume Allowance:
-Rental Volume (Contractor Min. Spend to Earn Rebate): $5,000 and Greater during allowance period (January 1st to December 31st).
-Volume Allowance (Rebate to Contractor): 5%
REMEDIATION & RESTORATION EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
As the industry’s leading equipment rental provider, Sunbelt Rentals understands the unique needs of remediation and restoration projects. In addition to our restoration equipment, our customers also have access to aerial work platforms, emergency power generation, HVAC solutions and scaffolding services to get the job done right.
SCAFFOLDING & LADDERS
FAST & RELIABLE
Regardless of your location, our extensive network of 825 locations throughout North America allows us to provide turnkey services and rental equipment wherever the emergency occurs. Our team of trained technicians provides site setup, management and contingency planning, supporting your team from start to finish.
THE SUNBELT PROMISE
It’s critical that the work you do is done right, and on schedule. Each piece of Sunbelt Rentals equipment is maintained and routinely serviced by industry professionals at our more than 850 locations. We promise our customers we will MAKE IT HAPPEN by quickly and easily providing the equipment solutions and services you expect.
DELIVERY & PICKUP
We can deliver and pickup your rental equipment at your convenience, saving you the time and the hassle. With more than 825 locations, we’re sure to have one close by to support any last-minute requests you may have.
THE RENTAL ADVANTAGE
Renting tools and equipment means reduced overhead, cutting costs by eliminating the need for storage, maintenance, costly repair, and staff. Renting also provides you with flexibility to perform seasonal, temporary, or specialized work without the added cost of ownership for items not commonly used on a daily basis. Rentals come with 24/7 support for when you have equipment-related needs after normal business hours. Avoid maintaining your own equipment inventory, and use Sunbelt Rentals to customize, rent, and exchange.
Featured Remediation & Restoration Case Studies
Chances are, if you’re working in an environment that requires remediation, there probably aren’t many conveniently-located electrical power sources. That’s when our portable power generators can come in very handy. Our gas powered portable generators are ideal for powering most standard 120/240V tools and equipment.
Sunbelt Rentals can supply you with the equipment you need to remediate a water effected environment, no matter how extensive the damage. Our open air fans and turbo dryers are lightweight and portable, while our desiccant and refrigerant type dehumidifiers can tackle bigger projects, weighing in at several thousand pounds and generating up to 15,000 CFM.
Whether working in confined spaces or on uneven surfaces, Sunbelt Rentals offers a wide range of scissor lifts, articulating manlifts, atrium lifts and straight boom manlifts to help you safely reach heights up to 185’. No matter the application, we have the aerial equipment needed for convenient and versatile access on any elevated job.
Not quite sure exactly what you need? Don’t panic. We offer a level of technical support that is unmatched in the industry. Bring us your remediation or restoration challenge, and our team of highly-trained technicians will partner with you in developing the right solution. In addition, we also offer 24/7 support; your dilemma will be addressed anytime.